Rightly dividing affects the very gospel of salvation, for “faith in His blood” (Rom.3:25) wasn’t preached till Paul.
- It affects how we are saved, for Israel was saved by faith plus works.
- It affects your Christian life, for you don’t expect to be punished physically when you are bad as Israel was.
- It affects the day of the week on which you worship.
- It affects your giving, for we aren’t asked to tithe.
- It affects what how you pray, for you don’t expect to receive everything you ask.
- It affects how you look for the Lord to come, for only grace believers who see Paul’s distinctive message can defend the pre-trib rapture.
If you can think of other ways, please comment below!
For more, see What is Dispensational Bible Study?